*We have left over freebies from November so this month you get BOTH the 15% Off and the Gift with Purchase!
Boots' Mission - Boots is dedicated to developing effective and innovative beauty products that deliver results for women and men across the globe. We believe that beauty products should be accessible and affordable for all and are proud of the contributions we make to the well-being of the communities we serve.
- Boots is a leading international pharmacy-led Health & Beauty retailer
- Products are not tested on animals. Through a unique development facility and the millions of women and men who trust boots, they test all products on people to ensure each and every product provides the desired results before offering into stores.
- Products tested on over 200,000 men and women enabling us to assess product performance on different skin types and in different environmental conditions.
- Boots developed Ibuprofen in 1960, which was patented in 1961. Boots was awarded the Queen's Award for Technical Achievement for the development of the drug in 1987.
- Boots’ first Royal Warrant was granted to Baron Trent, of the Boots Pure Drug Company, on January 1st 1942. Royal Warrants are a mark of recognition to companies who’ve regularly supplied products to the Royal Household. They are regarded as a mark of excellence and quality, and are highly prized.
- No 7 is the number 1 cosmetics and skin care brand in the UK; 1 in 3 women in the UK have a No7 product in their makeup bag.